SPOILERS: Review: Six-Gun Gorilla #6 - Follow Up


Hey, Geeks and Geekettes, I guess this'll be the week for follow-ups on series we've reviewed before. This one will be on the conclusion to the mini-series from BOOM! Studios.

Writer: Simon Spurrier
Artist: Jeff Stokely






Now, if you guys remember way back during Weird West Week, I reviewed this comic as well a others, you can find that here. As I said then, the first time I read about this comic and it's concept, I was largely skeptical. I thought it sounded like a silly idea and not anything I was even remotely interested in - however, it was getting a lot of press, so I decided to try the first issue. I was immediately hooked. The emotion behind the story itself, the message of the overall plot, the way the characters come to live and make you genuinely care bout them is just astonishing. The ending to this serious couldn't be better. This is not the ending you WANT, but it's the ending the story NEEDED. I loved every panel. I won't spoil this issue too much for you, but I will say there are some serious stand-up-and-cheer moments, when some of the folks get exactly what they've had coming to them. 

ABSOLUTELY pick up this mini-series, I'm sure it'll be in trade form soon. 
I give this book a solid 
5 out of 5 Gorilla Sized Six Shooters


As always, leave a comment here and let us know what YOU thought about Six-Gun Gorilla, and drop us a line at our Facebook and Twitter pages.

KEEP GEEKIN'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORLD EXCLUSIVE Q&A w/ Creator of Browncoats: Independence War

Spider-Man vs Batman

SPOILERS: Review: Superman/WonderWoman #1 - Dexter #4 - Lyesmith