Doctor Huh?

The Doctor is dead! Long live the Doctor! I've finished the first season of Doctor Who and Christopher Eccleston has regenerated into David Tennant. I must say, I'm wildly disappointed, even though I knew it was coming. I love Mr. Eccleston as the Doctor (can't wait to see him as Malekith in Thor 2!), I loved his chemistry with Jack Harkness, and I'll miss him terriblly.

rose tyler tardis billie piper doctor who christopher eccleston ninth doctor 1680x1050 wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_58

I've been eating up Doctor Who ever since, and already nearly done with the second season. David Tennant is a wonderful addition to the show, and I think a better fit if they're going to pursue some soft of relationship between the Doctor and Rose. I like his energy. If I was going to compare the two, Eccleston and Tennant, I think I'd say that Eccleston delivers a threat better. If he says he's going to kill you, you believe it. Tennant is softer. It makes me a little eager for Matt Smith, just to see how someone so much younger than Eccleston and Tennant pulls off being The Doctor.

But I digress. I'm not to the point of calling myself a Whovian yet, but I'm definitely a fan of Doctor Who. Stay tuned for more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORLD EXCLUSIVE Q&A w/ Creator of Browncoats: Independence War

Spider-Man vs Batman

SPOILERS: Review: Superman/WonderWoman #1 - Dexter #4 - Lyesmith