Doctor Whom? - Lyesmith

I've finally done it. I've started the journey into the wibbly wobbly timey wimey world of Doctor Who. 

Doctor Who

Starting with Christopher Eccleston's 9th Doctor as suggested, I'll continue to blog my journey as I continue down this odd little rabbit hole. While I'm currently enjoying Eccleston's Doctor, I'm underwhelmed. I'm not getting the awesomeness that's being raved about yet. But we'll stick it out. I hear after the first season that it gets a lot better. The graphics are uber-cheesy, even for 2005. But I expect that's budget issues.

Comments, suggestions, and complaints are welcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORLD EXCLUSIVE Q&A w/ Creator of Browncoats: Independence War

Spider-Man vs Batman

SPOILERS: Review: Superman/WonderWoman #1 - Dexter #4 - Lyesmith