Doctor Which? - Lyesmith

Dalek

Further into the season now, ended last night with the episode Dalek. Won't lie, when the episode started, I had serious concerns. At first, the Dalek is a little... hokey. Screeching like he does. Looking like a terrible R2-D2 rip-off. My wife was sitting next to me yelling "Do not disassemble! Johnny-5 is ALIVE!" through-out the episode. But I have to say, the last half totally redeemed it. Again, the effects quality is lacking, but the story and acting and characters tend to make up for it in the end. The episode ended up being kind of a tear-jerker. I was pleasantly surprised. Definitely looking forward to more, but I'm still not getting the "omigawd-this-is-so-awesome". It hasn't quite lived up to the hype. As of yet, anyway...

 

More to follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORLD EXCLUSIVE Q&A w/ Creator of Browncoats: Independence War

Spider-Man vs Batman

SPOILERS: Review: Superman/WonderWoman #1 - Dexter #4 - Lyesmith