Favorite Captains - Lyesmith

Who's your favorite Captain?

I was originally going to restrict this to Sci-Fi only, but there were too many Captains that I enjoyed that were multi-genre.

So! I'm allowing you to add your own Captain to the list, (I'm even letting you vote for more than one, because I'm an indecisive bastard my-own-self) however, let's first start by defining what makes a "Captain".

cap·tain
/ˈkaptən/
Noun
The person in command of a ship.

There ya go! They have to be the leader of a ship. It can have a crew or be one-man. It can be a boat, a spaceship, or an aircraft. Extra points for originality. Let's see who YOUR favorite Captain is!

(Sidenote: This is just who your /favorite/ is. This isn't who the BEST Captain is, because we all know Mal would win that contest. :P )




If you're new to Geekin'!, don't forget to visit our Facebook Fanpage! www.facebook.com/GeekinPodcast

[polldaddy poll=7293082]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORLD EXCLUSIVE Q&A w/ Creator of Browncoats: Independence War

Spider-Man vs Batman

SPOILERS: Review: Superman/WonderWoman #1 - Dexter #4 - Lyesmith